AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion.
You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
BETASWAGE 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- BetaSwage warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
- The Warranty Period ends 3 years after the Original Date of Purchase/Delivery
- Original Date of Purchase/Delivery means:
- if You take possession of Your Product on the date on which You purchased it, the date shown on the purchase receipt and/or tax invoice of Your Item; or
- if Your Product is only being delivered at a later date or You are only collecting Your Product at a later date, the date on which Your Product is delivered to You or the date on which You collect Your Product
- This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused:
- in Australia;
- sourced from BetaSwage Pty Ltd; and
- the latest series model product concurrent with the date of purchase and must be thereafter 2014.
- The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
- This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
- The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
- normal wear and tear;
- abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
- using the machine outside of its specific purpose of hose assembly;
- exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles;
- servicing or modification of the Product other than by BetaSwage, or their authorised service agents;
- use of the Product with unsuitable/unspecified oil and grease;
- use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to BetaSwage Pty Ltd specifications; or
- shipment or other transit.
- This warranty does not cover:
- the replacement of any consumables such as oil, grease or filters;
- repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from BetaSwage; or
- any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired.
- This warranty is to be read together with any benefits that BetaSwage may provide to a consumer under statute.
- Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
- BetaSwage will inform the Customer;
- if requested to do so by the Customer, BetaSwage will repair the Product provided you pay the standard charges for such repair; and
- if applicable the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from BetaSwage.
The process for a warranty claim may differ for some products. Please see claims process below or call BetaSwage for more information:
- You must inform BetaSwage as soon as the warranty claim arises.
- You must provide to BetaSwage your original proof of purchase and a written description of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant material if and when requested).
- Our customer team will carry out trouble shooting with you to see if we can get your crimper up and running again.
- If components are required to be sent, BetaSwage will send via invoice/payment and faulty components to be returned for full refund if found faulty.
- If the crimper is required to come back to our workshop for repair, the crimper is to be packaged properly and despatched to us. This is to be at end user’s freight cost.
- The crimper will be assessed upon arrival to our workshop.
- If found to be faulty workmanship or components, BetaSwage will repair and return to the client free of charge.
- Upon analysis it is found that the crimper fault is due to operational error, the customer will be contacted for instruction.
- An equivalent crimper may be loaned to the customer to cover the down-time of the faulty crimper being transported and repaired. However, BetaSwage cannot guarantee the availability of an equivalent crimper.